Friday, December 11, 2009

The Amazing Pillow Bed

I recently bought Nala a pillow bed with a very modern stylish cover which could be removed for washing. She LOVED her bed and she taught herself something on her own. Whenever we give her a treat or a bone she sits and waits and then when I give it to her she takes it back to her bed and eats it. I definitely did not teach her that, but maybe she just thinks her bed is so amazing she wants to lay and eat in it?

Well...she obvie did not think her bed was that amazing after a few weeks. There was a little nibbling going on


So I took the pillow from her and brought it over to mum's so she could help me sew it back up with the sewing machine. It didn't look as pretty but the stuffing was locked in! I'm sure Nala was wondering where her bed had gone for a few weeks and when it appeared on the floor again she was so excited that it only took one night to rip it open again!!





















This was just a lost cause so I gave her bed to the cats who are thoroughly enjoying it






I put it back on the floor to see what she would do with it and much to my surprise she has not touched it! She refuses to get near it now that the cats have marked their territory and rubbed their scent all over it. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment